Accent is a russia based IT company which also has offices in Singapore, USA and Great Britain.
We have created a wide functional hardware and software system based on our own software. It is both marketing platform for managing of gas stations loyalty system and processing management platform.
With it help the operator can create loyalty programs for frequent users and flexibly control them. For example to award bonuses or to give a discount. System allows to create wide functional cards for employees. Also it helps operators fastly respond to changes in user behavior.
The solution is represented as web application and allows to unite programs of different operators under one platform and open access to the most advantageous offers for users. Today the system serves for 86 gas stations and thousands of customers in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Price Monitor is a solution for storing and accounting prices established by company itself and by it's competitors.
Customer agents can enter it's own and competitors data (services or prices for exhample) into the database after approvement by management.
A powerful analytics and forecasting system helps to control customer's demand and traffic on points of sale.
Price monitor is a comprehensive solution which simplifies integration with existing equipment on the operator's side. Therefore it reduces cost for integration and system support.
We have developed mobile application for Audi on 10 days.
With it help Audi got an opportunity to conduct trainings for their staff. Sales managers did exercises on iPad to improve their knowledge on the new Audi A3 car model.
Each manager got a unique ID and authorized himself in application. There were 3 testing functions. The first one is studing of the cars by scanning of QR-codes, the second is comparative evaluation Audi A3 with competitive brands using drag'n'drop function (it helps to compare cars after it's checkup and test drive).The assesment test completes the training of managers.
We have created a mobile application with integrated catalog of strong alcohol for Android tablets installed directly at the points of sale.
Application gives an opportunity to learn more about history of the brand, features of drinking of different species and subspecies of the product and about it's best gastronomic combinations.
Also, the user has the ability to search product by it's aromatic-tasting characteristics (filter by flavor type ), by strength and by price.
Bizzability is a popular american startup accumulating all discounts of your city in one mobile application. We have developed banners, video clips and internal website pages for it's advertising campaign.
The project was really challenging because of 7 hours time zone difference, but the result exceed all expectations.
Thank you for contacting us.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
If you need an immediate answer please call +65 653 53 112
PHP Conference Asia 2016 was held in Singapore on the 22-24 of August. More than 200 professionals from all over the world took part in the event. The program consisted of two parts. Tutorial day at the 22st of august was the first one. There were many useful lectures and cases on diving into MVC, Drupal site building, understanding and implementing PSR and migrate from PHP 5 to PHP 7.
By the way all tutorial day videos are available online:
Two conference days were no less fruitful. Accent has taken part in this event for the first time as a Media Sponsor. What was remarkable at the conference? There are 7 notable facts about PHP Asia 2016:
1. The atmosphere of the conference is informal, almost family but also productive. Speakers could correct some figures at the presentation actually on the stage. All participants were deep in their laptops and smartphones even during all talks.
2. It’s not a secret that most of participants are programmers and those who are looking for them. Organizers made a special “JOB BOARD” were everyone could wrote about their vacancy. The same solution was realized for feedbacks.
3. It is remarkable that there were rather young speakers (19 years old) but full of enthusiasm and desire to share their experience.
4. The informal meeting was organized by the end of tutorial day. Every participant got an opportunity to ask their questions to conference headliners
5. Simple and clever solution for participants’ badges: branded stickers signed by hand. The most frequent position for stickers are on the wright shoulder and in the area of heart. How do you think why?
6. Some speakers tried to stand out and give the imagery of their speech. One of them, telling how to become Indiana Jones and correctly build the code architecture, standing on the stage in a hat with a whip and appropriate facial expression.
7. Other intriguing talks included playing sounds and beats using PHP, and machine learning with PHP! Through these talks, you can see how besides being the regular server side language, PHP can be fun and awesome too!
All in all the conference was incredibly useful both for beginners and professionals. We gathered a lot of useful information, met new people and explored the experience of the best PHP developers. Looking forward to the next year!